"THE SPIRIT OF THE LORD IS GUIDING ME"... AFFIRMATION TRAIN AUGUST'17


I affirm that I am set on the course on which I must follow! I am made for life and set up for honour.

The Spirit of the Lord is guiding me in the path of life and leading me in the way of supernatural success and permanent prosperity.

The grace of God has increased in my life! I have the ability to show care and be diligent in all my duties and responsibilities.

I am full of wisdom, and continually receive thoughts and ideas from the Spirit that put me over, and give me the advantage always.

I make my way prosperous and consistently experience good success as I meditate on the Word and speak it forth with boldness. Hallelujah.

I have the ability to know and understand the mysteries of the Kingdom because the Lord has enlightened my spirit through His Word.

Today, I walk in the light, and manifest the same to my world! I’m empowered to do things beyond the ordinary, and I am accomplishing great feats by the Spirit, and through the power of God's Word.

Blessed be God!

Keep saying it, don't stop talking it! Remember, you can make your way prosperous with words.

Get talking today!

Comments