RELIGIOUS: "MY TONGUE IS A TREE OF LIFE"... AFFIRMATION TRAIN 29TH AUGUST'17


I affirm that my words are seasoned with grace; for the Lord GOD has given me the tongue of the learned, that I may know how to sustain the weary with words.

The Lord GOD has opened my mind to understand the scriptures. Hallelujah!

My tongue is a tree of life; I flourish, wax great, prosper, and make progress with my tongue.

I am unstoppable in life because I and my Father are one. The earth and its fullness belongs to me for I am the seed of Abraham and a joint-heir with Christ.

No weapon formed against me prospers, and every tongue that rises against me in judgment is condemned.

This is my heritage, and my righteousness is of the Lord. Hallelujah!

‭‭There's no enchantment nor divination against me because God's goodness and mercy overshadows me all the days of my life.

Wickedness and violence is far from me; for I am hid with Christ in God. Glory to God!


This is something to shout about. Keep saying it, don't stop talking it. Remember, your mouth is the edge of a weapon. Refuse to be quiet 🤐

Comments