RELIGIOUS : "MY MIND IS ANOINTED"... AFFIRMATION TRAIN 30TH AUGUST'17


I affirm that I've been chosen and ordained by God to be productive in all aspects of my life! My mind is anointed for growth and supernatural success! I know what to do; when to do what I should do, and how to do what I should do, through the guidance and light that I have received from the Holy Spirit and the Word.

I am making progress and winning every day. Hallelujah!

I am not ordinary; I am a vital member of the family of God— a member of Christ’s body, of His flesh, and of His bones.

I am daily invigorated with divine might and ability in my spirit for the supernatural.

I am empowered to do the impossible, for greater is He that is in me, than he that is in the world.

I am strengthened with might to bring the realities of the kingdom into the earth. My input will always produce results. Hallelujah.

I am fruitful and productive in every area of life; for God is at work in me both to will and to do of His good pleasure.

Glory to God!

Comments