RELIGIOUS : "I'M FULL OF LIFE"... AFFIRMATION TRAIN 25TH AUGUST'17


I affirm that the Spirit of Lord has made me; the breath of the Almighty gives me life.

 I am full of life, I have a life that doesn't die. I hail from God; though I live in this world, I am not of this world.

As the Father had sent Jesus, even so, has He sent me.

I am God's battle axe and a weapon of war.

 I am heavily backed up by heaven. Nothing is impossible with me; if I ever get involved, heaven is involved.

The fullness of divinity dwells in me — the Spirit of the LORD, the Spirit of wisdom and of understanding, the Spirit of counsel and of might, the Spirit of the knowledge and fear of the LORD.


Hallelujah! There's a treasure on the inside of me; I am a custodian of divine verities and I am in sync with the will of the Father.


 I do not judge by what I see with my optical eyes, or decide by what I hear with my ears; but with righteousness, I will defend the weak and the fatherless; uphold the cause of the poor and the oppressed.

I am a saviour from Zion, and with the Word of God on my lips, I will rescue the weak and the needy; deliver them from the hands of the wicked into their inheritance in Christ.

Glory to God!

Comments