"MY PROSPERITY IS ETERNAL"... AFFIRMATION TRAIN 22ND AUGUST'17


I affirm that my prosperity and progress will never come to an end.

My prosperity is eternal.
Hallelujah!

 The Spirit of God is preparing me for the days ahead, and whatever I do flourishes.

Nothing moves or intimates me in life because the Lord has made all grace [every favor and earthly blessing] come in abundance to me, so that I may always [under all circumstances, regardless of the need] have complete sufficiency in everything [being completely self-sufficient in Him], and have an abundance for every good work and act of charity.

I am favoring God's righteous cause in the earth; therefore, money has no choice but to come to me in all directions. I am greater than my job, greater than my business because greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world.

I can never be disadvantaged in life; for the ideas of the Spirit runs through me. I am a distributor of eternal verities and whatever I do, is blessed of the Lord. Hallelujah!

The hand of the Lord is on me like never before; watch out world, I am coming by the anointing and speed of the Spirit. Glory to God.

Hallelujah!

Comments