"I'M A TITHTER"... AFFIRMATION TRAIN 20TH AUGUST'17


I affirm that the windows of heaven are opened on my behalf because I am a tither.

The Lord has commanded His blessing on me; therefore, I am favoured in everything that I do.

I have the advantage of the Spirit, and doors of opportunity are open unto me in different continents of the world.

I lay up gold as dust; for I am the seed of Abraham and a joint heir with Christ.

Everywhere I go, my name comes up for the right opportunity.

I will never experience losses in my career, ministry, academics , business and family.

The Lord has rebuked every devourer for my sake and the land is favorable unto me.

The Lord is my light and my salvation, darkness will never prevail in my world.

Christ in me is my protection. God has transferred me from the kingdom of this world into the Kingdom of His dear son.

None of my steps shall slide, and no weapon formed against me shall prosper. 

I fear nothing, and no one because the Lord is my shield and buckler.

I dwell in safety, because in Christ I live, and move, and have my being! Glory to God.

Comments