"I'M RIDING IN HIGH PLACES"... AFFIRMATION TRAIN 19TH AUGUST'17


I affirm that the Father has granted me length of days, and I am mightily helped and strengthened by the Spirit of God to fulfil my destiny and calling in Christ.

I’m running my race swiftly, pressing towards the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus, under the inspiration of God's Spirit, and guidance of His Word.

My spirit is in sync with the Spirit of God and I know the next step to take.

The light of God's Word is shining in my heart and in my path; therefore, I will never walk in confusion or in darkness.

I’m full of the Holy Spirit, and I can do all things and change any negative situation through His power that is at work in me mightily. Hallelujah!

I am riding on the high places of the earth; I know no defeat because the Holy Spirit is my coach. Glory to God!

Keep saying it, don't stop talking it! Remember, you can make your way prosperous with words. Get talking today!

Comments