"I'M OBTAINING PROMISES"... AFFIRMATION TRAIN 15TH AUGUST'17


I affirm that my life is for the glory of God. I walk day after day by the light of God’s Word. I’m not moved by the natural circumstances that exist in the world.

 God’s Word is the light by which I operate in my job, finances, family and everything that concerns me.

 I'm aware of God’s bountiful provisions for me, and I’m enjoying them because I see by the greater light of His Word. Hallelujah.

The Word of God has given me a different mindset; therefore, I know what to say, and I know when to say what I should say and the way it should be said.

When I speak to people, I bring out the best in them and minister grace to their hearts.

 I am backed by God to rule and dominate my world with His Word.

 The Word of faith is in my heart and my mouth; as I speak it forth, it produces the desired result.

I am obtaining promises, producing righteousness everywhere I go and effecting great changes by the Word of God through faith.

I am not of this world; through faith, I’ve overcome the world! Glory to God.

Hallelujah!

Comments