"I'M BRINGING FORTH FRUITS"... AFFIRMATION TRAIN 21ST AUGUST'17


I affirm that the Father has blessed me with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places, in Christ Jesus.

My life is built by the wisdom of God, and the understanding of God's Word has brought stability to my life.

I am an extension of the Father to my world and whoever has seen me, have seen the Father. Wealth and riches shall be in my house: and my righteousness endures for ever. Hallelujah!

The Spirit of God has brought me to my place of wealth and prosperity, therefore the heat in the land does not affect me; rather, I flourish as the tree by the rivers of water.

 I am bringing forth fruits, in season and out of season because the Father has brought me into a life of ever-increasing prosperity! I have an unction from the Holy One! That anointing is working in my body, finances, family, and all that concerns me. It sets me apart for greatness, causing me to flourish and make progress on every side, to the glory of the Father.


Hallelujah!

Comments