RELIGIOUS: "I REFUSE TO REASON LIKE NATURAL MEN"... AFFIRMATION TRAIN 3RD AUGUST'17


I affirm that the Word of God has given me a different mindset!
I have the mind of Christ; therefore, I refuse to reason like the natural men.
I am an heir of God and I have an inexhaustible inheritance in Christ Jesus.
I am connected to an endless stream of prosperity, riches and glory.

I will never be broke and I will never be poor because I am an heir of God and a joint-heir with Christ!
The Lord is the strength of my life, and there's no room for weakness in me.
I am sufficient in Christ's sufficiency, and nothing is impossible to me.

The Lord has set me on high, glory and honour are in his presence; strength and gladness are in His dwelling.
Hallelujah!
Christ in me is the hope of glory, prosperity and strength.
I am well! I am sound because God has graced my life with His glory, with His presence, and with Himself!

Glory to God.

Comments