"I LIVE IN THE DOMINION"... AFFIRMATION TRAIN 13TH AUGUST'17



I affirm that the Word of God has produced life in me! Christ lives in me; He is my righteousness, my glory, and my beauty.

His life and nature in me makes me invincible and triumphant! I am healthy, strong, excellent and vibrant! I manifest the character of Christ to my world and beyond.

I am seated with Christ in the place of authority, over and above all principality, power, and the rulers of the darkness of this world! I live in the dominion, victory, and glory of Christ; my life is the expression of God's righteousness, the manifestation of His wisdom and excellence.
Hallelujah!

The grace of God is evident and manifest in my life; I am blessed and highly favoured in all things.

I’m on top, in charge and in control of circumstances, because Christ is in me.

Glory to God!

Comments