"I HAVE THE ABILITY TO LOVE"... AFFIRMATION TRAIN 16TH AUGUST'17


I affirm that I am a soul winner; I'm in partnership with the Lord in bringing men into the Kingdom.

The love of the Father is shed abroad in my heart by the Holy Ghost. I am compelled by the Love of Christ.

I have the ability to love like my heavenly Father who gave up Jesus to die for my sake.

The love of Christ has taken a hold of me and I’m manifesting this love, thereby reaching out to my world with love. Hallelujah.

My spiritual fervour is at its peak because I am full of the Spirit. I am faithful and effective in the ministry and assignment committed into my hands.

I am a man on a mission, entrusted with the divine responsibility of reaching those in my world with the Gospel of light.

My zeal, passion, and commitment to the expansion of God’s Kingdom is rekindled today.
The light of the glorious Gospel of Christ shines brightly in the hearts of men today, taking away darkness, pain, and misery, and bringing them righteousness, light, and glory, in Jesus’ Name.

Hallelujah!

Comments