"I FUNCTION WITH SUPERNATURAL STRENGTH" AFFIRMATION TRAIN 11TH AUGUST'17



I affirm that I am not ordinary! I’m born again, and Jesus Christ is the Lord of my life. As the Father has life in Himself, even so, has He given me to have His kind of life; life without limits.

I can do all things through the anointing of God's Spirit that is at work in me.

I am more than a man because the Holy Spirit is alive in me. He has brought the glory of God into my life, thus enabling me to live the supernatural life naturally.

 I function with supernatural strength and abilities today; nothing and no one can hurt or harm me for my sufficiency are of God! Hallelujah.

The wisdom of God is at work in me, guiding and showing me the way to go.

Christ has been made wisdom unto me; therefore, I conduct all my affairs with prudence and discretion. I have insight into mysteries and secrets, and hidden things are revealed unto me by the Spirit of wisdom! I am mightily blessed of the Lord! Not only am I blessed, I am a package of blessings happening everywhere.

Anything I lay my hands upon is blessed and anyone I come in contact with receives an impartation of God’s blessing because the blessing of God upon my life overflows from me to everything and everyone around me.

Glory to God!

Comments