"FEAR IS PARALYZED IN MY LIFE" AFFIRMATION TRAIN 2ND AUGUST'17


I affirm that God has ordained me for greatness and set me on the path of life.

I am blessed and fortified in Christ Jesus with everything I need for life and godliness!
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me! I’ve been endued with power from on High, to win and reign in life as a king.

I am born of the Word, and like Jesus, the devil has no place in me.
Hallelujah!
I am more than a conqueror because Greater is He that is in me, than he that is in the world! Fear is paralysed in my life through the knowledge of God's Word, and my capacity has increased!
I am from above, and he that is from above is above all.

I am seated together with Christ in the place of power; therefore, I refuse to condescend to the patterns and afflictions that ravage the lives of men, but I set my affection on the Heavenly Kingdom, where prosperity, victory, promotion and glory dwells. Hallelujah.

The wisdom of God is manifesting Himself through me as I speak and relate with other men in my world.
Glory to God.

Comments