"DIVINITY IS AT WORK IN ME "... AFFIRMATION TRAIN 6TH AUGUST'17


I affirm that Christ is my dwelling place, and my trust is in the Lord! As the mountains are round about Jerusalem, so am I completely shielded from every form of evil in the world.

No harm shall befall me, neither shall any plague come near my dwelling, because my life is hid with Christ in God.
Hallelujah!

I am born of God; greater is He that is in me than He that is in the world! Divinity is at work in me; as Jesus is, so am I in this world.

I am not ordinary; I hail from God! I have the life of God in every fibre of my being. I am what God says I am! I can do all things by His strength and ability that is at work in me mightily.

Christ is my wisdom; therefore, I have an excellent spirit. I think differently because God's Word has moulded my thinking and given me the mindset of the righteous.

Divine wisdom is heard in my words, and seen in my actions today! I function in God's perfect will and have insight into the realities of the Kingdom.

Glory to God!

Comments