"THERE'S NOTHING MISSING OR LACKING IN MY LIFE"... AFFIRMATION TRAIN 27TH JULY'17


I affirm that my portion is blessed of the Lord!
I shall go out with joy and be led forth with peace: the mountains and the hills are breaking forth before me in singing, and all the trees of the field shall clap their hands. Hallelujah!
The lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places and I have a goodly heritage.
My life is full of the beauty of the Spirit.
I am a joint heir with Christ and I am sufficient in His sufficiency.
I make great and glorious things happen in my life, in God’s kingdom, and in the lives of others, to the glory of Jesus Christ.
I am up and alive unto God, fruitful and productive by the power of the Holy Spirit. I am complete in Christ; there’s nothing missing or lacking in my life because Christ is my completeness! I am from above; therefore, I vehemently refuse to condescend to this earthly plane of life because as Jesus is, so am I in this world. Hallelujah!
The same way the rain waters the ground and in return the ground causes the plants to sprout and grow, to bring seeds for the farmer and food for people to eat; so shall my words go out to cause great harvest to take place on the earth. None of my words shall fall to the ground without results.
Glory to God.

Keep saying it, don't stop talking it. Remember, He had said it so we can boldly say it. Your mouth is your victory. Refuse to be quiet...

Comments