RELIGIOUS: AFFIRMATION TRAIN


I affirm that I am propelled in the direction of God’s perfect will and destiny for me. My future is secure in Christ! The Word of God has given me the right mind-set and built in me an excellent character.

I am the reflection and reflector of God's glory, grace, love, truth, and righteousness. I have the tongue of the wise and learned; I'm cultured by Spirit of God to speak faith-filled words that garnish my life with the beauty of the Spirit.

All things work together for my good, including the challenges and troubles that I face; they work for me a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory.

Therefore, now and always, my heart is filled with joy unspeakable, and full of glory. Hallelujah!

I’m kept in perfect peace, because I stay in, and live by, God’s Word! My eyes are constantly fixed on Jesus, the Captain of my salvation, and Shepherd of my soul! I remain unperturbed irrespective of the tests, trials, and persecution that I may face because He has made me triumphant.

Blessed be God!

Comments