RELIGIOUS: AFFIRMATION TRAIN 23RD JULY


I affirm that Jesus Christ is the Lord of my life.
I am whole, sound, and excellent in every area of my life.
I’ve been crucified with Christ, nevertheless, I live, yet not I, but Christ lives in me.
The life I now live in the flesh, I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me! God’s purpose is fulfilled in me, and I walk in His perfect will today and always! I am bold and very courageous! I take giant strides today on the basis of the Word! By my faith in the Word, I see the invisible and do the impossible, for the Word in me is a propelling force. Hallelujah! My mind is anointed to think right, being the mind of Christ.
I think excellent thoughts, and I only see pictures of excellence, expansion, success, progress, victory, and abundance.
My mind is focused on things that are true, honest, just, pure, lovely, of good report, virtuous and praise worthy.
Hallelujah! I have power over crises and I am at peace in prosperity! I’m on top, in charge and in control of circumstances, because Christ is in me, and He is my peace. Glory to God.
Hallelujah! 

Comments