RELIGIOUS: AFFIRMATION TRAIN 22ND JULY


I affirm that I am an heir of God. I’m a member of God’s General Assembly and Church of the firstborn.
My citizenship is not of this world but of heaven.
Therefore, I live heaven’s life on earth, and through the Word and by the Holy Ghost, I am daily acquainted with the constitution governing the heavenly Kingdom, to which I am a bona fide citizen.
My life is a product of God’s Word; it’s preserved and sustained by the Word. I live by the Word today, therefore, I’m like a tree by the stream; I’m bearing fruits, and my leaves are continuously green to the glory of God. Hallelujah! I am a distributor of eternal verities.
I am born as the answer to the cries of many. I bring solutions to my world through the power of the Holy Spirit. I give succour to the hopeless and strengthen the weak as I minister the gospel of Jesus Christ. I am functioning effectively as God’s outstretched arm to my world because my life is for His glory.
Hallelujah! I am seated with Christ in the place of authority, over and above every government, authority, power, lordship and every name that is named, not only in this age but also in the one to come.
I am over and above all circumstances of life. Christ is my excellent wisdom.
I have an excellent mind; everything I do turns out right, because I live in the will of God, guided, guarded, and propelled by wisdom.
Glory to God. Hallelujah!

Comments