RELIGIOUS: AFFIRMATION TRAIN 20TH JULY

I affirm that I am an administrator of Kingdom wealth.
Poverty is far away from me because I and the Father are One. Hallelujah.
The Father has made me the first and the best of everything He created.
I am the perfection of beauty, fashioned for excellence.
I’ve been called into a life of dominion, authority and blessings; a life of control over the world, the forces of nature and the elements of this world.
I effectively reign over the circumstances of my life, to the glory and praise of God's Name. Hallelujah.
My life is the manifestation of God's glorious and majestic splendour;
I display His perfections and unveil His multifaceted wisdom to the world.
God's Word is effectual in me, producing excellence and glory.
I am well positioned for the triumphant life through the Word, with circumstances aligning with God's purpose and destiny for me.
I am filled with the maximum load of God and divinity flows in every fibre of my being, in every cell of my blood, and in every bone of my body! Glory to God.

Keep saying it, don't stop talking it!! Remember, you can make your way prosperous with words.

Comments