"I'M PROSPEROUS AND I WALK IN DIVINE HEALTH"... AFFIRMATION TRAIN 26TH JULY


I affirm that down in my heart is the nature of the Father!
The beauty of God in my spirit is bursting forth on the outside in an undeniable fashion.
Excellence, glory, virtue and success are the hallmarks of my life.
I live in higher planes of life where I reign in righteousness, through Christ Jesus.
I am thoroughly nourished and fortified for the victorious life by the Word.
God’s Word is as fire shut up in my bones; and as I speak, I dissolve doubts; I’m prevailing and reigning in life by grace through righteousness, and the glory of God is seen and expressed through me. Hallelujah!
My territory has expanded; I’m making progress, prospering and waxing great by the power of the Spirit! I can never be unfruitful or barren in life because I am connected to the True Vine.
The greater One lives in me, and He’s made me bigger, greater, and superior to inflation, insecurity, sickness, disease, and all the wiles of the devil. Hallelujah!
I’m a victor in Christ Jesus. I am prosperous, and I walk in divine health!
I am prevailing with, and by, the Word! There is no stopping me; of my increase, progress, expansion, relevant and prosperity; there shall be no end!
Watch out world, I am coming by the power of the Spirit.
Glory to God!

Keep saying it, don't stop talking it!! Remember, you can make your way prosperous with words.
Get talking today!!! 

Comments