"I'M NOT ASHAMED OF THE GOSPEL OF CHRIST"... AFFIRMATION TRAIN 28TH JULY'17


I affirm that the grace of God in my life will never be in vain!
I am not ashamed of the Gospel of Christ because I recognize it as God's power of salvation to everyone who believes.

Therefore, I’m committed to the spread of the Gospel, to make God's glory known around the world.
I am fortified by the Word of God! I am strong in the Lord and in the power of His might; I am well positioned for victory and energized for the supernatural life.
Christ is my address and I live by the principles of the Word. I live far above the schemes, and devices of the devil. Hallelujah.
I’m steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that my labour isn’t in vain in the Lord.
My passion for the Lord and the things of the Spirit are fueled continually by the Holy Ghost.
I’m an ambassador for Christ and of the Church, zealous in turning many to righteousness. Glory to God.

Hallelujah!

Comments