"I'M ENERGIZED ON A DAILY BASIS"... AFFIRMATION TRAIN 31ST JULY'17


I affirm that I’m a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a peculiar creation, called out of darkness into God’s marvelous light, to display the excellence and perfections of divinity!
This is my heritage, and my righteousness is of Him, who has made me more than a conqueror, and an associate of the God-kind! Hallelujah.
God's Word has set me on the right path to fulfil my divine destiny in Christ! My life is meaningful because I've discovered my purpose for living through the Word of God.

 My life is filled with the glory of God and I’m walking in preordained pathways; for God has structured the course of events for my favour.
I am energized on a daily basis to fulfil my divine destiny, to the glory and praise of the Name of my God.
I'm saved from the corruptive influence of this age, because God has called me with an holy calling, not according to my works, but according to His own purpose and grace, which was given unto me in Christ Jesus before the world began. Glory to God.

Hallelujah!


Keep saying it, don't stop talking it! Remember, you can make your way prosperous with words. Get talking today!

Comments