"YOU MAKE EVERYDAY A PERFECT DAY" SEAHAWKS STAR "RUSSELL WILSON" PENS WIFE "CIARA" AN EMOTIONAL NOTE AFTER GAME LOSS



The Seahawks Star Russell Wilson penned his pregnant Singer wife Ciara a very emotional note after is team losses game with 36-20 points to the Atlanta Falcons on Saturday 14th January.

See the adorable note below he share via his I.G page;

"I will forever win bc I get to come home to you every night.
The love of my life. I love you. This  past year has been full of so much joy & happiness. From getting Married to having our little one on the way, to your constant endless love. I couldn't be more grateful to have you in my life Mrs Wilson. You make everyday a perfect day. #Forever Grateful#"...Russell Wilson.

The Singer's former ex(es) Rapper "Future" (whom she bore a son for) and Rapper "Bow Wow" whom she dated back in 2006 were also there to see the game.

Comments