SEE THIS ENGLISH TERMINOLOGY WE ALL THOUGHT WAS A SLANG AND HAVE USED IT WRONGLY

GOON:

The word 'Goon(s)' is an English terminology that actually means "an eccentric person" or a bully, thug or and armed security force person".

Well, I guess we had no clue about the real meaning or maybe even thought was just a common "slang".
Besides people often use the word for the opposite meaning, I mean people could refer a goon to a fan or a close pal or friend...( U see?)
Therefore, you hear words like "my goons are right behind me, I have no fear", shout out to all my goons, who have been supporting me right from day one" etc....lol.

The word "goon" is not a slang, it is an English terminology.
Hence, you are now knowledgeable about what exactly the word "goon" means, your goon(s) are those, who have been have acted silly, hated and bullied you.

Just in case you are about to talk about your goon(s), you know exactly what to say.

Comments