MICHAEL JACKSON'S DAUGHTER PARIS REVEALS ALL ON SUICIDE ATTEMPTS, DISCOVERING MOM, LIFE AFTER HER DAD & MORE...READ EXCERPTS FROM HER INTERVIEW WITH ROLLING STONE




In her first-ever in depth interview on the latest issue of Rolling Stone,

The late king of pop's daughter, 18 year old Paris open up about learning how to live and cope without her Dad, fighting depression, seeking justice for her dad as well as defending his legacy.

Paris Jackson is dating Michael Snoddy , a 26 year old drummer...according to Paris., she says the famous saying "Time Heals" isn't same for her as she said "But it really doesn't". You just get used it. I live life with the mentality of "Ok"
"I lost the only thing that's ever been important to me". So going forward, anything bad that happens can't be nearly as BAD AS what happened before. So I can handle it".

"I just thought his name was Dad, Daddy," she said...Even though her seven years she lived in the Neverland Ranch was almost clueless of her father's fame.
"We didn't really know who he was. But he was our world. And we were his world."

Paris and her brothers, Prince Michael 19 and Blanket 14 had an opportunity of going to normal schools like every other kids but were home schooled.
"she continued ..." when you are at home, your dad, who loves you more than anything, will occasionally come in, in the middle of class, and it's like, " Cool, no more class for the day. We're gonna go hang out with Dad".

"We were like , " We don't need friends, We've got you and Disney Channel"

Though rules still existed in the home of the Pop Star as Paris recalled that "We couldn't just go on the rides whenever we wanted to", We actually had ta pretty normal life. Like, we had school every single day, and we had to be good. And if we were good, every other weekend or so, we could choose whether we were gonna go to the movie theater or see the animals or whatever. But if you were on bad behavior, then you wouldn't get to do all those things".

Tolerance
"When I was 8, I said I was in love with this female on the cover of of a magazine, instead of yelling at me, like most homophobic parents, he was making fun of more like, "oh, you got yourself a girlfriend"..she kept recalling

"His number one focus for us, besides loving us, was education, And he wasn't like "Oh yeah, mighty Columbus came to this land! He was like, ' nO f***ings slaughtered, the natives".

On Drugs
"It was self hatred, self esteem, thinking that I couldn't do anything right, not thinking I was thinking I was worthy of living  anymore".
She attempted murder multiple times in the  past but "it was just once that it became public".

This self hatred began when her father dad died..."I was doing alot of things that 13-, 14-, 15- years old shouldn't do, ...she reclals. " I tired to grow up to fast, and it wasn't really  that kind of person", cyber bulling also palyed a role... she added 

On Cyber Bulling...she says "This whole freedom of speech thing is great, But I don't think that our Founding Fathers predicted social media when they created all these amendments and stuffs."

"I'm a completely different person now, I was crazy, I was actually crazy, I was going through alot like teen angst. And I was also dealing with my depression and my anxiety without any help". 

On Sexual Assault 
She recalled that  it was by a complete stranger "I don't wanna give too many details, But it was not a good experience and it was really hard for me, And that time I didn't tell anybody". 

On Who Her Mom Was
He is my father, He will always be my father, He never wasn't, And he never will not be". "People that knew him really well say they see him in me, that it's almost scary".
"I consider myslef black, my dad will look me in the eyes, and he'd point his finger at me, and he'd be like ' You are black.
Be proud of your roots. "And i'd be like, Ok he's my dad. Why would he lie to me? So, I just believe what he told me, cause to my knowlege, he's never lied to me ".

"When I was really, really young, mom didn't exist, She eventually asked her dad after she realised a man can't give birth, she further probed him about her mother " And he's like, Yeah, And I was like, What's her name" And he's just like, Debbie... she recalled.
 "And I was like , Ok, well I know that name". 
After her father's death she began to research on her mother "Debbie Rowe" (a nurse the pop star met through his dermatiologist online)

They later connected when Paris was 13 years old but she nver sought a maternal figure to guide her.

She continued" I have a lot of mother figures  (her grand mother and nannies),  but by the time my mom came into my  life, it wasn't a 'mommy' thing,  its more of an adult relationship"... 

Get more and all she had to reveal on "ROLLING STONE MAGAZINE"

Comments