EXCLUSIVE:"I'M NOT A SLAVE TO MAKEUP"...SINGER "ALICIA KEYS" FLAUNTS MAKE-UP FREE FACE ON THE LATEST COVER OF ALLURE MAGAZINE




Beautiful American Singer Alicia Key flaunts her makeup free face on the latest cover of Allure Magazine.
A decision she has chosen for quite a while and she'cool with it as she broke the internet when she was spotted on an Award Red Carpet completely free from makeup.

"Here's what she said..."I'm not a slave to makeup. I'm not a slave to not wearing makeup either. I get to choose at (any) given moment.That's my right"...she added




However, as an artist, I expect to continue to use my voice for things that matter, as I have since the beginning of my career.
That won't change as an Activist, I will continue to fight for what's right. That wont change, either. It's time for all of us  to be engaged .As a mother, I am a lioness...the 15-time Grammy winner said


"I think makeup can be self-expression, I have no intention to shame anyone at all (who chooses to wear it). No one  should be shamed by the way you choose to express yourself.
And that's exactly the point. However, If you want to do that for yourself, you should do that"...She added.

See more photos from the shoot below;


















Comments