"I REALLY THOUGHT I WAS DREAMING"...BLIND MAN WHO REGAINED SIGHT AFTER 20 YEARS EXCLAIMED

55 years old "Kevin Coughlin" from New York, lost his eye sight 20 years ago and miraculously regained his vision with any help from physicians.



In an interview with WCBS, Kevin siad that "a thick white fog he had over his eyes for years randomly lifted in August" and since then he has been able to see.
I really thought I was dreaming” Kevin said.

Doctors were shocked at the spontaneous change and went further to say that the reversal of Leber Optic Neuropathy condition, which is a hereditary condition that impairs and destroys optic nerve cells, was strange and unheard of.
Kevin said since that moment in August, he has been able regained 70 percent of his vision and believes it’s steadily improving.

 Dr. Susan Fromer, of Lenox Hill Hospital, told the station...“I’m not aware of another case like this in medical history actually — a true Optic Neuropathy that resolved itself after 20 years.
So it’s a fantastic story,”

Kevin told the station that he thinks a change in his diet to foods rich in antioxidants and spiritual strength played a role.

...“Now, I’m totally different. I’m a person who meditates daily, I pray,” he said.
Elias, his guide dog, can now walk around the city with his owner freely, and Kevin said his pup’s face is his favorite city site.






Oh yes!!!...God is still in the business of performing miracles.






cr-msn/news

Comments