HOW I ACHIEVED FLAWLESS SKIN TONE NATURALLY...SEE WHAT I USED HERE⬇⬇⬇




Every girl's goal is too look beautiful but sometimes adolescence rips us off this little goal.
As a child I have always wanted to look beautiful and achieve that clear and flawless skin tone (like most of the ladies that decorated the television screen, whether or not they had coated their faces with so much foundation or whatever it is called, I really didn't want to know) but I didn't really achieve this until later in life when I discovered my oily skin had its very own agenda and this made me feel unhappy and almost stole my confidence and self esteem, as acne didn't give me any breathing space...(cut me some slack please, every child would have felt that same way).

Okay fast forward to several years later, I became a full grown adult, I still had this goal that seemed uncheivable but I had to stop dreaming and started acting even after trying all the chemical based creams and concoction I had come in contact with either directly or prescription...(it's surely not as easy as it sounds).

I finally had to take some time off to understudy my skin and whatever made my own acne case kinda awful (sigh).

First I stumbled upon fruits and how I loved this special fruit called "cucumber" and yes it's one almost tasteless, sweet smelling fruit ull of dietary fibre...I so love it
  • Cucumber helped my skin regain its suppleness by enriching it with its rich fibre, as I consumed this tasteless yet tasty fruit along with its bark and seeds, I had to eat it every morning and night on a daily basis (in case I didn't tell you, this fruit is also great for detoxification, especially when you consume its bark and embedded seeds).


  • A.C.V which means Apple Cider Vinegar, this liquid is one multipurpose drink , you would never get tired of.


Apart from its cleansing effect, it can also cleanse your whole body system from within. I mean you can use A.C.V to clean your kitchen utensils, it can also serve as a preservative for your food and and delicious delicacies, even cakes and regular vegetable dressings, its delicious distinctive apple flavour is quite undeniable tasty.

As much everyone likes ACV for its multipurpose nature, I have been able to use it in these following ways;
As a drink and
My regular facial cleanser.
A DRINK: I drink it on a daily basis, by diluting 2tsps into a full warm glass of water.
EFECTS: It detoxifies me and drains any form of excess water from my system as well as helps me feel super light, speeds up my metabolism and equally energises me.
FACIAL CLEANSER: Little did I know that A.C.V was a saviour until I stumbled upon it.
Whenever there's a slight pimple popping up from my face, all I need to do is get a cotton ball dampened into a portion of undiluted A.C.V and dab the surface of the pimple continuously for few seconds at night and when it's morning...It's goodbye to that pimple and good morning to slayage (lol). 
EFFECT: I also use A.C.V to wipe the whole of my face 2 or 3 times a week and this helps me get rid of any embedding acne, cleanse pores and  tone out the dark spots.

  • Coconut is also one natural ingredient I drink on a daily basis to help my skin glow, it increases my metabolism rate and maintains my skin tone.


Apart from drinking 1 or 2tsps on a daily basis I also apply this beautiful oil on my skin and over this years I have noticed so much difference on my entire body. Forget about those with archiac beliefs about how awful coconut smells, even though some folks cannot even differentiate palm kernel oil and coconut oil...(lol).

       I can bet it doesn't smell bad in anyway, so many companies now produce coconut oil and these coconut oils have been processed nicely and smells nice too, well I feel extra virgin coconut or pure coconut oil is the best, It's smell is effortlessly natural. 

My skin enjoys uniformity from head to toe and I don't get bothered during any climate change as I my skin doesn't get bothered too. I enjoy a super coverage not to mention the huge sunscreen effect coconut gives even when I have to stay under the scotching sun ray for a long time...I'm still game (sighs).

  • Water keeps my skin hydrated and enriched, it's assists the absorption of whatever I consume works effectively. I drink just enough water everyday, do not compare your body's consumption and absorbtion rate of water to anyone else.


     I have realised that whatever we eat has its good or bad effect on our skin one way or another, we should endeavour to treat our skin not just as friends but as sisters.

Don't compare your skin to anyone else's, dont focus on your facial skin alone, focus on every part of your body it's yours and can only be yours alone.

Comments