"MY AGE DOESN'T DWELL IN MY HEART..." HAPPY 33RD BIRTHDAY TO YVONNE JEGEDE



Hearty Cheers to this melanin beauty and Nollywood Actress 'Yvonne Jegede'.
As she adds another year, she shares a special post and these beautiful carribean inspired pictures...see all below;

"I am glad to say my 33years on earth has been from grace to another bigger grace. I wake up to blessings and breath love, I live a life of Grace, my going out and coming in has always been favored. I have people who loves me for know damn reason, even my imperfections.
I have grown in my mind, I'm living like a queen, I do think I'm anything close to perfect but I have the perfect people love me perfectly. Ps: If you see me playing like a child, know that my age doesn't dwell in my heart..."

More pictures below:



May all that your heart desires come to fulfillment.

Comments