EXCLUSIVE: KANYE WEST RUNS INTO DEBT & BEGS MARK ZUCKERBERG




Award winning rapper and husband of reality T.V star Kanye West has ran into debt and sources says he's begging our dear Mark Zuckerberg of number one social media Facebook to help save his a**.
On Sunday 14th 2016, Yeezy as he is fondly called, went on twitter to ask Mark to help him out of his $53 million debt.....*choiiii*

See what Yeezy wrote below;
"Mark Zuckerberg I know it's your bday but can you please call me by 2mrw..." .
He added,
"You love hip hop, you love my art... I am your favorite artist but you watch me barely breathe and still play my album in your house..."
— KANYE WEST (@kanyewest)
He further goes on to say:
"World, please tweet, FaceTime, Facebook, instagram, whatever you gotta do to get Mark to support me..."
"I'm this generation's Disney...I want to bring dope s--t to the world...I don't have enough resources to create what I really can,".
And just incase Mark didn't really understand Yeezy's plight, he didn't stop there either but continued by saying:
"Mark, I am publicly asking you for help...one of the coolest things you could ever do is to help me in my time of need," the rapper blasted out. "I will always respect you for that and the world will love you. I know I can make the world a better place… I have done the impossible... I retook the throne of rap... I beat the fashion game..."
"I know I can make the world a better place… I have done the impossible … I retook the throne of rap… I beat the fashion game…".

What a world!!.............I hope Mark and anyone out there can bail him out of this.

Comments