The Best Is Yet To Come

Often times,you never can tell who you will meet and where you are headed in life, am not a fan of the "best is yet to come " without working hard to attain it.

          Fine, God alone knows what the future holds for everyone, but have you tried to put in your own best in order for him to cement the rest ?
Well, I see life as a school for those who are willing to learn, so try to dilute your mentality with these words,"my room for improvement is very large and I am willing to fill it",and you will be good to go.

           Do not see the your height or status in life as the best, or feel that you are better off the people around you ,have you took time to consider those who are not even around you?
This is who I am "I am good and craves to be a better person so that I can be the best I can be"......I don't know about you #winks#

Comments