I guess am his side-chick?

I think am in the wrong relationship and I can't just pull out now because I have given all that I possibly can to it.
Hmmmm! I know that feeling and these few tips will help you evaluate your place in that relationship of yours;

  • He calls you during odd hours and in a low tone.
  • Texting pleasure (he prefers texting to voice call).
  • He doesn't care about how you feel (When he wants you,then you got no choice).
  • He doesn't disapprove your union with other guys ( cos he knows you both ain't going no  where).
  • No pet names in public .
  • No closeness in public .
  • He introduces you as his "friend".
  • Gift therapy (he appeases you with gifts,when he feels you are beginning to think otherwise).
  • You donot have an idea of where he resides?
  • Don't feel like you are the main chick because you don't even no any of his relative even after 6 months of relationship .
  • He doesn't want both of you out on a date.
  • Hello! Did I say he wants to have everything at every meeting?
Ok I guess I skipped the fact he will always tell you reasons why he "likes" you but if you think deeply, you will understand they are all for the wrong reasons.

So tell a friend to tell another friend that has got some or all of these unresolved issues in her relationship to either take a bold step or get ready to be crowned "BEST SIDE CHICK EVER LIVETH"
Cheers!!!

Comments